"Have-A-Go" DJ Lessons Enrollment
| One-Off Event | No experience required |
Here's your chance to try out DJing using DJ controllers and apps to play some of your favorite tunes while learning the basics of DJing.
Students can expect to learn about:
- DJ / Music Industry
- setting Cue Points and Cross-fading
- adding FX, Filters and EQ
Bookings are $25 for 1 hour in groups of up to 3.
When and Where
- This is a one-day event on Thursday 11th October, between 9am - 5pm.
- Lessons are taught from Youth Alive Trust 111, Seaview Road, New Brighton, Christchurch.
- Available for school year levels Yr5 - Yr13 only.
- There is no experience needed and is suitable for anyone who has an interest in music.
To sign up for Have-A-Go DJ Lessons, please complete the enrollment form below (one enrollment per child).
We also ask that you have read and understood the "Have-a-Go" DJ Lessons Policy before submitting the enrollment form. Upon completing this enrollment, you will automatically be placed on our waiting list as we match up appropriate lesson times and tutor availability.
Other Information and Registration
If you're already enrolled to an Amplify Programme such as Lessons or Rock Band then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you have read the DJ Lesson Policy, tell us your child's First and Last Name and the times you'd like to be booked in for (see available times below).
If you're new to Amplify please complete an enrollment below ☺