School's Out For Summer!
Monday, December 17, 2018 | Notices
We're officially on Holiday! There are no Music Lessons or Rock Band Rehearsals (unless arranged with your tutor) over the Xmas and Summer break.
- Your lessons will automatically carry over into next year,
- After-School Lessons will resume on Monday 4th Feb 2019.
- In-School Lessons are TBC once we hear back from schools as some may start the week of the 4th or possibly 11th Feb
Until then, please ensure your account balance is up to date and all Invoices paid. As a reminder, Lessons in 2019 will be Pre-Paid and there will be new Prices starting as well.
Have an excellent Holiday and we hope to see you next year ☺
Level One Performance was a hit!
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 | Performances
We had an epic show at Level One Cafe with 8 bands from Amplify School of Music performing.
Definitely will be doing this again next year!
Live Bands @ LEVEL ONE
Monday, November 26, 2018 | Performances
Amplify is celebrating the end of another great year with some of our young bands for one big final performance! So come join us for a drink and enjoy some live music with up to 8 bands. Performances will be outside on the patio (indoors if wet).
When: Saturday 8th Dec from 12pm onwards
Who: All Ages Event, Friends & Family, Members of the Public
Where: LEVEL ONE Craft Beer and Coffee Bar
Entrance is from LEVEL ONE - 1/217 Marine Parade - above South of India.
Last Day of Lessons 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018 | Notices
The official last day for Amplify Lessons and Rock Band for 2018 is on Friday 14th Dec. Some "In-School" lessons may finish earlier than this date, in which case check with your school and/or tutor. Please ensure your account balance is up to date and all Invoices paid by 16th Dec 2018.
Your Lessons will resume again in 2019 approximately on Monday 4th Feb ☺
Important Changes to Pricing & Invoicing
Monday, November 12, 2018 | Notices
End of Year Payments
- Please ensure you have paid all outstanding lessons before the 16th Dec 2018.
- Please make use of the My Music Staff Portal to view your balance if you need an overall figure (set date to 16th Dec 2018).
- If you have any remaining credit, it will be applied to future lessons in 2019 or refunded if requested.
Lesson prices in 2019 will change to:
- 20min Individual Lessons $20
- 20min Group of 2 Lessons $16
- 20min Group of 3 Lessons $12
- Half-Hour Individual Lessons $25
- Half Hour Group of 2 Lessons $21
In 2019 we will now be sending out Invoices one month in advance for Lesson in the upcoming month.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Family Fun Night (Halloween)
Thursday, October 25, 2018 | Performances
Come along to the annual Family Fun Night. An alternative to Trick-or-Treating, fun for the whole family featuring two of our bands performing in the Cafe / Lounge area.
- 5:30pm JB SLAM
- 6:30pm TUSK